Friday, May 7, 2010

My First Ever Blog

Hopefully this will go down as easily as the first glass of wine I ever had: Zeller Schwarze Katz. Classy, I know. Really easy to drink though, simple and apparently memorable.

Those are things I'd like my blog to be. My goal is to simply write about good wines, in an easy to read, memorable fashion. Sounds completely possible, let's see how the execution of my plan works out.

About me; I love wine and I really love sharing wine with friends. The blog is entitled Wine Sherpa because I tend to haul great amounts of wine to any gathering of friends, I can't just bring one - I just have too much to share!

I'll be talking about wine on a more personal level. Not every glass of wine is meant to be dissected and analyzed, wine is to be enjoyed, hopefully with enjoyable people.

No comments:

Post a Comment